Minhas listas de reprodução
CRIAR LISTA DE REPRODUÇÃO
Vodacom My Muze, Def Jam Limited Edition Sneakers
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) in conjunction with its service provider Mondia Media (Pty) Ltd (Mondia) is running the “Def Jam Limited Edition Sneakers” (“the Competition”).
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to Vodacom MyMuze subscribers only from at [00:00]08 June 2022 to [00:00] 15 July 2022 (the “End Date”) (“Competition period”). The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
Open only to R39,99 Subscription Entries, they will stand a chance of winning one of 20 pairs of Def Jam Limited Edition Sneakers Valued at R1170.00 each.
2. To enter you must:
2.1 Subscribe to the My Muze R39.99 Monthly Streaming serviceMy Muze
2.2 Remain a paid-up subscriber on the My Muze R39.99 Monthly Streaming subscription service platformMy Muze for the period of the Competition; and up to when the prize is delivered.
3. The Competition is only open to natural persons aged 18 years and older. Entries received from business accounts held by legal persons (amongst others Corporates and SMEs, etc.) are excluded from participating and winning in the Competition.
4. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
5. The Def Jam Limited Edition shoes are NOT TRANSFERABLE FOR CASH. If winners size is not available they will be given a voucher to the same value for UMG.AFRICA store
6. Vodacom will select the winners via random draw commencing 09 July 2022. There shall be one (1) winner. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The verified winners will be notified within 4 working days after he / she has been selected and verified as a winner.
7. Participants must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and have a valid a valid South African bank account at the End Date.
8. In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Competition) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges.
9. Mondia will use reasonable efforts to contact the winners [telephonically or via SMS] on the contact details provided by the participants to participate in the Competition.
10. The winner will be contacted during normal working hours, between 9 (nine) in the morning and 4 (four) in the afternoon.
11. Mondia shall attempt to contact the winner for a period of three (3) normal working weekdays after their name have been drawn and verified as winner.
12. Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided during the timeframe stipulated above or rejects, forfeits, or declines acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Mondia reserves the right to then award the prize to the next randomly drawn participant.
13. Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
14. The winner must be able to identify himself / herself, in a manner determined by Mondia, as a qualifying entrant to the Competition and must comply with the required validation procedure (determined by Vodacom) to claim the prize.
15. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
16. Notwithstanding the fact that the prize vest on the winner immediately upon the determination of the results, in the event that the required documentation from the winner has not been received at the agreed cut-off date communicated to the winner, or no effort is made on the part of the winner to make special arrangements to meet the deadline set by Vodacom, the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom then reserves the right to award the prize to the finalist that is next in line.
17. If the winner cannot accept the prize or for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected entrant.
18. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations regarding the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate.
19. Vodacom shall request the winners’ consent in writing to their image and/or likeness being used and published by Vodacom in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after they have been announced as winners. The winners may decline the use of their image and/or likeness by Vodacom.
20. All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed and captured by a Vodacom approved third party service provider (Mondia Media (Pty) Ltd) for the purpose of running the Competition only and facilitating delivery of the prize. To enable our third party service provider to deliver the prize we will need your full name, ID number, mobile phone number and physical address.
20. User data collected (full name, ID number, mobile phone number and physical address) via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Competition only.
22. In order to effect arrangements required for the prize fulfilment in terms of this Competition, Vodacom shall provide the winner’s personal information, such as name, contact number, and physical address details to a Vodacom approved third party ( Mondia Media (Pty) Ltd) for prize distribution and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the prize fulfilment.
23. Standard data costs apply as per the user’s existing Service Provider and existing price plan for data usage on the portal.
24. The Competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively: http://www.vodacom.co.mz/personal/main/termsandconditions/websitetermsandconditions.
25. Data transfer speeds are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability and utilisation.
26. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the prizes.
27. The judges’ decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
28. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Vodacom may refuse to award a prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
30. Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors, and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Competition or from claiming the prize.
31. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating and/or prize redemption process of the Competition.
32. Employees, directors, agents, contractors, consultants of Vodacom and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, producing, managing or marketing this Competition are not eligible to participate and win in this Competition.
33. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
34. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.